Delivering quality plumbing services for more than a decade
Coolum plumbers TA Plumbing Solutions (TAPS) provides services to home owners, property managers and small builders locally – including Coolum Beach, Mount Coolum, Yaroomba, Marcoola, Valdora, Ninderry, Peregian Springs and Peregian Beach – as well as further afield on the Sunshine Coast.
Established in 2009 and headed by Terry Adcock
The TAPS team can provide general plumbing services, drainage maintenance services including blocked drain repairs, gas fitting services, backflow prevention services and wastewater management.
In addition to providing services to home owners, TA Plumbing Solutions is regularly called upon by property managers at real estate agencies to handle plumbing-related rental property maintenance work and by local small builders to handle plumbing work on renovation projects.
Work is predominantly within Coolum and surrounds, however with a fleet of six vehicles the service area of TAPS’ Sunshine Coast plumbers extends from Noosa in the north to Caloundra in the south, taking in Nambour and the hinterland.
TA Plumbing Solutions maintains high standards in terms of quality of workmanship and value for money – with a policy of no call out fee setting them apart from most plumbers on the Sunshine Coast.
Fostering a culture of trust, responsibility, high expectations and open communication with customers, clients and suppliers, TAPS is committed to the process of continual improvement.
A commitment to excellence
Achieving job outcomes that regularly exceed customer requirements and expectations is ingrained in the TA Plumbing Solutions ethos.
As a leading Coolum and Sunshine Coast plumber, TAPS is committed to:
- Carrying out plumbing work to the highest possible quality, utilising the most durable and reliable materials, to deliver the greatest value to all clients
- Providing a prompt and efficient local service to the community in Coolum and surrounds, as well as customers further afield on the Sunshine Coast who choose to place their trust in TA Plumbing Solutions, ensuring through communication during all stages of a job to inspire the utmost confidence in the outcome of the work being done
- Employing fully qualified plumbers and office staff who know, and live, in the area
- Ensuring ongoing staff development, to maintain the highest possible standards
- Following environmental best practices and working with all employees, suppliers and customers to minimise environmental impact while complying with local, state and federal environmental laws
Plumbing and gas fitting costs
Unlike many Sunshine Coast and Coolum plumbers, TA Plumbing Solutions does not charge a call out fee.
TAPS licenses and insurance details
The Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) regulates the plumbing industry through a licensing process based upon the Plumbing and Drainage Regulation 2019? – specific laws to ensure plumbing and drainage work is compliant – and the state-specific Queensland Plumbing and Wastewater Code.
Licenses held by TA Plumbing Solutions include:
- QBCC contractor licence 15016293
- Plumbing occupational licence 23088
Additionally, to ensure legal protection for all parties, TA Plumbing Solutions maintains an active public liability insurance policy and holds WorkCover Queensland accident insurance.