Gas fitting solutions for Coolum & the Sunshine Coast
Gas appliances provide enormous benefit as they typically cost far less to run than electric alternatives, however it’s important to keep in mind that a safety-first approach should always be adopted with gas.
If you ever suspect a gas leak, always follow these steps:
- Turn off the gas supply at the meter
- Turn off all your gas appliances
- Open every window and door in your property
- Contact TA Plumbing Solutions (TAPS) on 0418 114 335 for an inspection
A “rotten egg” smell, a hissing sound coming from where your gas is installed and bubbling of wet areas are among indicators that you could have a gas leak.
Cost-effective gas appliance installation and servicing
Do you require installation or servicing of gas appliances – such as hot water systems, ovens or cooktops – in and around Coolum or the rest of the Sunshine Coast?
In addition to licensed plumbers, the TA Plumbing Solutions team includes qualified gas fitters who provide cost-effective solutions working with LP gas (bottled).
TAPS maintains the highest safety standards when working with gas and has experience installing and servicing appliances by leading manufacturers such as Bosch, Dux and Rinnai.
TA Plumbing Solutions’ affordable Sunshine Coast gas fitting service is charged at $99 per hour inclusive of GST, with a minimum charge of one hour but no call out fee.
Gas fitting services include:
- Gas hot water system installations or repairs
- Gas oven or cooktop installations or repairs
- Other gas appliance installations or repairs
- Gas conversions
- Gas compliance certificates
- Gas safety certificates
- Gas pipe repairs
- Gas Heaters
- Gas Advice
Gas hot water system expertise
When it comes to the supply, installation and repair of hot water systems in Coolum and surrounds – whether gas continuous flow or instantaneous, gas storage (tank) or gas-boosted solar hot water systems – Coolum gas fitters TA Plumbing Solutions have vast experience.
If you’re planning to install a new hot water system, the TAPS team can help you to determine the ideal model for your home to deliver the greatest possible energy efficiency. The process will take into various factors such as:
- Where you want the hot water heater installed
- What size hot water system is required for the size of your household
- Any particular objectives you have – such as to minimise running costs or minimise environment impacts
- Whether you have a preference for the type of system or a list of must-have features – such as temperature controls
TA Plumbing Solutions can also fix issues related to:
- Insufficient hot water
- Water being too hot
- Water discolouring
Additionally, TAPS can handle relocation or removal of existing gas hot water systems.